A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone and a tablet.
These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you.
Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web. The cookies we use fall into 2 categories. These categories are described below.
Instructions to disable cookies
- In the tools menu, select ‘Internet options’
- Click the privacy tab
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
Click here for more information.
- In the tools menu, select ‘Options’
- Select the privacy tab in the options box
- From the dropdown choose, ‘Use custom settings for history’. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
Click here for more information. <
- In the settings menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the ‘Block cookies’ section
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click the Content Settings button.
- In the section 'Cookies' there are configurable options.
Click here for more information.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES:
- Necessary activities for the functioning
These allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the various options or services there.
For example, with traffic control and data communication, to identify the session, access restricted Web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navigation, and store content for broadcast video or sound.
- Activities of customization
These allow users to access the service with some predefined general features in your terminal, or user defined settings.
For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the design of selected content, geolocation terminal and place where you can access the service.
- Activities of monitoring and analysis
These allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites.
The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and the profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements to the service and functionality for users.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
On some web pages you can install third-party cookies allow you to manage and improve the services offered.
You can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choice and know more information about the companies who work with website providers to collect and use information to provide online behavioural advertising
Statistics Cookies and measurement of the audience of third party
This is the list of third party websites to measure the performances.
Installed cookies provide anonymous information about the visitors on the website.
Cookies profiling for advertising
Online behavioural advertising (also known as interest-based advertising) is a way of serving advertisements on the websites you visit and making them more relevant to you and your interests.
Shared interests are grouped together based upon previous web browsing activity and web users are then served advertising which matches their shared interests. In this way, advertising can be made as relevant and useful as possible.
Relevant ads can also be delivered based upon the website content you have just been viewing. This is known as ‘retargeting’.
Cookie di social media sharing
These cookies are used to enable social sharing buttons on our sites, as well as to track social media and other Web browsing behaviour in order to target ads and promotions.
Last modified: May 14th 2015
WatsON Ltd is the subject responsible for data collection (not about third party) in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, based on via A. Nobel 281-81031 - Aversa (CE).
Why you are receiving these Text Messages?
You are receiving this SMS because you are part of WatsON World: you signed up to one of our portals or one of our Apps.
When you signed up, you accepted our privacy agreement and accepted to receive advertising from WatsON s.r.l or from its related companies.
If you subscribed to Autoricarica ON you earned € 0,10 receiving this SMS.
What's Autoricarica ON?
Autoricarica ON Program gives you € 0,10 everytime you receive advertising through email or sms
- The program which let's you talk for free with landline phones worldwide
- The bonus credit for your mobile calls to all mobile phones
- The advantage to send Free SMS or Faxes from your PC, tablet or smartphone
What are advantages to be part of WatsON World?WatsON World is a suite of products, web portals and apps, with unique set of credentials received during signup process.
- EasyOffice is the multi-service Portal to simplify SMB and Large Enterprises' daily communications. Send SMS, FAXes, receive FAXes on your email or on your smartphone, SMS Marketing Campaigns, free file sharing and storage and address book management.
- EasyOffice Scan FAX, is the mobile app of EasyOffice. More, you can use your camera as a scanner to store documents or to send Faxes. Available from Google Play or iTunes. Free.
- Watsy, your VoIP solution, fixed or mobile, with a self-charging wallet. Call Free other Watsy Users and save moneys on all ingoing or outgoing calls. Watsy is available on Google Play and on iTunes at 0.89 € with 1.00 € wallet, and it's managed on www.mywatsy.com
- EasyCall is a portal to manage efficiently your out-bound call center, with unlimited agents. Full Cloud and VoIP, no need to buy or install other softwares.